How to send email to SMS
Using our email to SMS service is easy. Simply:
- Ensure email address has been enabled for sending SMS
- Enter recipients mobile number in the ‘To’ or ‘cc’ field of the email
- Write SMS content within the body of the email
- Enter 11 character sender ID in subject of email
- Enable sending to multiple recipients using groups
- Enable receiving replies to the message
- Increase your security with PIN authentication
- Then send the email as you would normally
The Mediaburst server will then send the message text to the recipients as a normal SMS.
Please note: all steps above link to appropriate support pages with further information where required.